How Should Foam Mattresses Be Maintained ?
How Can We Have A healthy Sleep ?
In addition to the reasons of life and psychology, it is also very important to have a “hygienic and comfortable” healthy mattress. JLH Home Textiles reminds that cleaning and maintaining the mattress correctly can not only prolong the service life of the mattress but also ensure the health of the family.
1. Turn over regularly. In the first year of purchase and use of a new mattress, turn it upside down, left and right, or head to foot every two to three months to make the springs of the mattress evenly stressed, and then turn it over every six months.
2. Use better quality bed sheets, which not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth surface clean.
3. keep clean. Vacuum the mattress regularly, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying on it immediately after taking a bath or sweating, let alone using electrical appliances or smoking on the bed.
4. Do not often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress are the most fragile, and sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time will easily damage the edge springs.
5. Do not jump on the bed, so as not to damage the spring due to excessive force on a single point.
6. Remove the plastic packaging bag when using to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the mattress from being damp. Do not expose the mattress to the sun for too long as this can discolor the fabric.
7. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed. Immediately blot dry vigorously with a towel or toilet paper and blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally stained with dirt, it can be cleaned with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaners to avoid discoloration and damage to the mattress.
8. Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress when handling, do not bend or fold the mattress.
9. Before use, the cleaning pad or bed sheet should be put on to ensure that the product is clean for long-term use;
10. Do not place heavy pressure on the mattress surface, so as not to cause partial depression and deformation of the mattress and affect its use.
11. Avoid scratching the fabric with sharp-edged appliances or knives.
The mattress is not changed all year round. Generally speaking, the effective service life of spring mattress is about 10 years. That is to say, due to the long-term heavy pressure of the spring after ten years of use, the elasticity of the mattress has changed to a certain extent, resulting in a gap in the fit between the body and the bed at this time, so that the human spine cannot get the most effective sleep. The support is in a bending state. Therefore, even if there is no local damage, the mattress should be replaced in time.
2023/10/12The 28th China International Furniture Fair Review
2023/07/12How To Avoid Oversleeping And Improve Sleeping Quality
2023/05/05CAUTION: Bedroom Air Can Be Life-threatening !
2023/04/12Analysis of Memory Foam Mattress Buying
2023/03/08Upgrade Your Bedroom With An Upholstered Bed Headboard
2023/02/27Cleaning Tips To Keep Your Bedroom Cleaner
2023/02/13How Should Foam Mattresses Be Maintained ?
2023/02/07What Are The Benefits of A Latex Mattress ?
2023/06/122023 IMM Cologne· JLH Furniture Exhibition Review
2023/03/31Welcome To Visit JLH Furniture New Products Show In CIFF
2023/02/20Choose JLH MATTRESS, More Secure Your Sleep Is !
2022/11/21Spring Festival Production Suspension Notice
2022/09/22The Foundation Ceremony of New Headquarters of JLH Furniture !
2022/09/21Warmly Welcome The Leaders of Shunde Polytechnic To Visit Jinglongheng For Communication And Guidance
2022/09/21Memorabilia of JLH Charity Service Team
2022/08/29Pocket Sprung Mattress Purchasing Tips Near Me